Friday, December 18, 2009

Some of my favorites by Enya.

In my last post I mentioned about new age music which is using for mind relaxing and I gave some of the examples  from Enya’s albums.

Enya is one of my favorite music artists. I think her songs can calm down my mind. As a music lover I like various types of music.Eastern classical, western classical, hip hop, Reggae, jazz and Baroque are some of them. (Baroque is a music type that can be directly used for the mind relaxing purposes. During my research I compelled to find more facts about baroque music and  hope to talk on  them in my future posts.).

I think the type of music that can entertain us is differ according to our mood. For example if I’m in a cool and happy mood I may feel to listen some hip hop or rock music. If I’m feeling sorrow, I prefer to listen slow classical  music. If i feel tired or bored I like to listen Enya’s music. It can refresh and relax my mind. I believe that taste of the music differ to person to person. So it is up to you to find what are the most suitable music for you for a  particular moment. Listening  high quality music with a high quality player, speakers or  head phones will provide you the maximum benefits of listening. 

Given below are several songs of Enya which I prefer very much. please check whether you too like them.:)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment