Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Enya’s music

During my last posts i talked a lot about the music therapy. my last post explained the music types that can be used for mind healing. today I’m going to give some of the examples . In my last post i mentioned about new age music. Enya is a musician who uses new age music for her creations.  Enya first became widely known when her 1988 album Watermark was released. Her follow-up, Shepherd Moons, was even more successful, selling over 10 million copies despite its slightly lower grade of ethereal enchantment. In 1997 she released Paint the Sky with Stars, an assortment of her best work from these two early albums plus gems from 1995's The Memory of Trees and the soundtrack to the BBC series The Celts. The most melodic and atmospheric examples of Enya's lovely Celtic-flavored songwriting shine on this disc. Overall, an outstanding collection from an artist who gives New Age a good name.

Personally I prefer her music . Also I think they will really help to calm down your mind. So you can try on these sample music and  see whether you like them.

 

‘Watermark’ by Enya

‘Shepherd moons’ by Enya

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a collection of calm music? I have some. I would like to share it with you.

    ReplyDelete