Thursday, September 10, 2009

Let’ Start..

Hi friends,

During our last semester we had to do an independent study on any area that we are interested in. As I’m a music lover I thought to select a music related topic.Finally I decided to do a research on “HOW MUSIC CAN BE USED TO CONTROLL THE STRESS OF THE HUMAN BRAIN.” The facts I have collected by doing that research are really interesting. So i thought to publish them in my blog.

Actually music is a very familiar thing for all of us in our day to day life.  So if we can use it for very important and useful thing such as stress controlling, it will be a very effective and efficient way. Because it is free from cost and after effects. Music effects on everyone in different ways. Some people use music for the entertainment. Some people use it to express emotions. Some are using it as a source of inspiration of the mind. According to these things we can see that music can make a big effect on us .So it is nice to get to know about these things and apply those things for our lives in a correct manner.

So I hope to talk more on this topic by my coming posts and you'll be able to use music not only for the entertainment, but also for the stress controlling process of your brain... So... Have a nice reading and LET THE MUSIC HEAL YOUR SOUL...............

No comments:

Post a Comment